Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Group Break Pimpin' - Saints of the Cheap Seats

Dan over at Saints of the Cheap Seats is doing a group break and still has a few spots open.

The product he's busting is a case of
2007 Upper Deck Ultimate: approx. $600 per 4-box case; 8 relic (including 1 patch), 4 autos, per box. 48 "hits" total. Checklist with autos and prospects here. Total cost per person approx. $22.

These are the teams available:
Pirates
Diamondbacks
Padres
Rockies
Nationals/Expos
Marlins
Rays


I'm STILL surprised no one snatched up the Pirates or Padres.
For the Padres there are quite a few Jake Peavy cards, Tony Gwynn and Greg Maddux.
Pirates have Jason Bay (tons), Freddy Sanchez, Adam LaRoche, Bill Mazeroski, even a Stargell.
Rockies have Troy Tulowitzki, Helton, Matt Holliday(tons).
Diamondbacks have Brandon Webb, Randy Johnson(tons), Micah Owings, Stephen Drew.
Marlins have Willis, Miguel Cabrera, and Hanley Ramirez, Willingham.
Nations tons and tons of Zimmerman, and some Kerns and a Tim Raines.
Rays have Kazmir and Carl Crawford, BJ Upton.

So come join in, $22 the first team, $20 each additional team.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Flash, thanks for advertising my case break. I'm still waiting for my bank transfer to clear so I can purchase the case with PayPal. It should be done today, and I will have the case 2nd-day shipped so I can get it done sooner rather than later.