Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Awesomeness for Awesomeness's sake

I snatched this card up on eBay a few weeks ago. I insured the shipping because I didn't want anything to happen to such a valuable card. I'm not sure I needed the insurance because it came with its own bomb blast suit. The seller actually sent the card in this armored hulking shell. I think this thing could survive a nuclear attack.



I have never seen a screw down this thick for a relic card but it's so impressive and majestic that I'll just have to keep it this way. It even came in a jumbo-sized team bag for that added protection.


I was so impressed I had to email the seller and express my gratitude and utter amazement.

Awesome, just plain awesome.

6 comments:

Wax Heaven said...

That's awesome. Congrats on the card. How many autos of Mattingly do you own?

Slette said...

Bee-yooootiful Mattingly, man

MarieBay said...

Sweet card dude!

Don't let Dave from Fielder's Choice see it, unless you wanna fight. LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow, very nice Mattingly...and it's on card to boot. Congrats!

William Regenthal said...

That's awesome, man. Glad you got it. I especially love the bomb blast suit it came in!

Nachos Grande said...

Very cool card - I really like the Captured on Canvas cards - I think they look classy - and the relic and auto add to the card rather than detract.