Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2007 Masterpieces Set COMPLETED

Todd left me a comment saying he had the final card I needed to complete my 2007 Masterpieces Set. I sent him an email with my address and ask if he needed anything. He politely said no, no needs. And this little guy showed up in the mail:



I completed this set by trading, donation and $1.59 packs from Target. I don't have any inserts from the packs but this is such a great set by itself.

Big thanks to Todd and anyone else who sent me cards to help complete this set.

2 comments:

AlbuqwirkE said...

Congrats! I see that you have several of the 07 Masterpieces I still need, not to mention some 08 Goudeys. I will have to wait until we are collecting the same thing at the same time so I can make you a trade offer.

Kris
Cards in the Attic

AlbuqwirkE said...

My list is here...

http://www.aardvarktradingco.com/trade-want-07-upper-deck-masterpieces.html