Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

2010 Heritage Box Break (Box 2 of 3)

This is the second box. It's not too different from the first. Relic card of an Asian player.
Common buyback and kinda crappy boxloader.

I did get a black border chrome card which is pretty cool. Still no dice cards though.

The "High Powered Battery" card is interesting. High Powered maybe, but looks like they're in the "rest" position.

8 Short Prints, I believe I got 7 last time.


More Babe Ruth chase for 61

Check out the black border Sizemore and King Felix refractor.


Roger Maris hits 61 HRs (the true Home Run King)


This time around it's a regular box loader instead of a team boxloader. And a Kuo relic card.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

I hate getting relics like that. I can usually flip the box and find the crappiest relic listed and correctly "predict" that's the one i'll get. I mean, Johnny Estrada uni relic, in 2008? maybe 2002...

Dan said...

OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! Do you want to trade for the Sizemore? Please, please, please? PLEASE!!?!?!?!?!