Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Monday, April 6, 2009

MLB ain't technologically impared

CNN Money article on MLB

I ran across this article today and I have to say I'm proud. MLB has worked their tail off at getting the new streaming video for MLB.TV up and ready for 2009 and they hit the mark. As a programmer I'm fairly impressed with their offering so far. I've only watched one game with the new player but I was able to hook my laptop up to my 42" TV and watch the game in HD and I was thoroughly impressed.

And they went ahead and launched their own Network. They actually went from entirely web based content to a cable channel. How many programs can say that?

I look forward to watching the games on MLB.TV. I renewed my subscription again and plan on using it a lot more now that I'm in a fantasy league.

Technology sure has come a long way.

No comments: