Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trade Props

I have to give props to FanOfReds from Nachos Grande and AdamE of Thoughts and Sox.

FanOfReds sent me a big batch of 2008 Goudey cards which helped me make a huge dent in my Goudey collection. I've been buying more and more Goudey so I think I'm going to push my efforts into trying to complete the set (plus its packs are chock full of YSL cards which are always a plus).

I sent FanOfReds some 2008 Spectrum and 2008 Heroes cards to help his wantlist. (I hope he got them by now, I was fairly tardy to send out my packages).

Mr AdamE sent me a very nice stack of Yankee cards capped off by these gems:



I was especially excited about the Mussina cards

And this very nice Eric Duncan card:

I was excited to see Duncan during the 2008 Governor's Cup Championship games against Durham. Eric is a New Jersey native and my uncle told me he lived in the same town as them, Basking Ridge, NJ (or it could've been Bernardsville).


Here he is manning 3rd base during the Championship in Durham.

Regardless, Adam sent me some great cards and I hope the cards I sent him back are sufficient. I'm starting a new pile of Red Sox for future trades. Apparently, all the packs and boxes think I'm a die-hard Red Sox fan and keep dumping them on me. More trade bait I guess.

But if you're interested in a trade let me know. I plan on updating a list of my available cards as well as card that I need.

Thanks again FanofReds and AdamE for the trades, I hope my tardiness didn't turn you off so we could potentially trade again.

No comments: