Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

2008 Donruss Threads Baseball Video Box Break

Kim wanted me to post the video so here it is. You may need to turn the volume up because my voice is a little low. I've been sick for two weeks and I'm soft spoken which probably doesn't help any. Plus I've been having some weird audio issue with the built-in mic on my laptop.

I did the break very early in the morning so I apologize if it isn't up to snuff. I did a Heroes box break awhile back but due to previously mentioned mic problems the audio was messed up. It really sucks because I pulled a Frank Robinson relic auto from that box and really wanted to post it. If anyone has a good video editing program they use or something to remove background noise let me know.

Be warned it's a 16+ minute video and I look like crap.



There you have it. I was more in shock than anything that I pulled such a high end card.

Looking back at the video I probably should've shown more of the cards. I had a hard time with a lot of the player names and I didn't know many of them so I kinda skipped that part.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your northern accent combined with my southern accent sound rather amusing in conversation when recorded. lol.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on that pull! (from one ex-Jersey guy to another)

Dinged Corners said...

That is a pretty card. Hope in a box is rarely fulfilled to that extent. :) Plus who knows, maybe Pete Rose will eventually be "rehabilitated" for the HOF.

Dave said...

I finally got around to watching your break tonight, and just discovered that you've got a ton of other posts for me to read...

Great pull with the Rose card! I think I'd sell it since it's going for so much on eBay. Of course, I think Rose is a scumbag, but anyway...