Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'd like an order of Nachos Grande please

Chris at Nachos Grande had some cards he was trading away to help his wantlist. Among those were YSL cards and some Timeline cards which was right up my alley. I went through my very large collection of Upper Deck 2008 doubles and was able to pull out quite a few cards to help him along with his set as well as some parallels.

In return I got a healthy stack of YSL cards. I'm now sitting at 995 cards and Marie from A Cardboard Problem will help push me over 1000 cards soon. So if you have any YSL cards you don't want let me know. I may have something you want and I'm more than willing to trade. My eBay hiatus is making it very difficult to acquire them so I'll have to rely on trades.


Some Timeline Gold cards of Yankees.


I know, I know. It's A-Rod. But let's be honest, it's still A-Rod. He is a Yankee and I do collect Yankees. Besides, I could always give it to Kim....when she recovers from A-Rod's misdeeds.



And some Timeline cards to help my set.


I don't know how I'll finish this Timeline set but it'll happen....eventually. I wish someone would put those boxes on sale. Those short prints really kick your butt.

1 comment: