Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Perfection

Mark Buehrle just pitched a perfect game against the Tampa Bay Rays. Centerfielder Dewayne Wise, who replaced Quentin in the outfield, made a spectacular catch that will probably be the defensive play of the year.

Through the marvel of modern technology that is the MLB.TV package, I was able to watch the 9th inning and enjoy a few minutes of perfection.

Happily, Mark is on my fantasy team and helped me out in what looks to be another week where I get pummeled by my head-to-head competitor.

A big congrats to Mark on his perfect game.


FYI My primary computer is dead so I don't have my scanner which is usually the tool I use to blog. I had a whole lot of cool things I got from fellow card shop visitors that I wanted to show off. When I fix it I should be back up to blogging on a fairly infrequent basis yet again.

1 comment:

MarieBay said...

way to blog about the White Sox.