Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

That exciting LAST CARD

If you're a set collector, sometimes you get down to just a few cards you need to complete your set. When you get down to that last card, now that's a card you don't forget.

And my last card for Topps 2009 Series 1 is no exception.



Exciting isn't it. Cito Gaston was the last card I needed. I got it from a trade with Matt from Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius.

Needing a manager card seems like such an anticlimactic way to end a set. But needless to say my Topps Series 1 set is done and my efforts are on 2009 Topps Heritage.

Cito Gaston, how exciting.

1 comment:

night owl said...

I consider that one of the worst cards of the year so far. (Terrible photo). I've gotten about 4 Gastons so far. So he definitely won't be the last card I need to complete Series I