Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Paypal and their "investigation"

I have this extremely nasty blog written about my experience with Donald Short and his failure to ship the unopened hobby box of 2008 Heritage cards I had won in an auction. But I unfortunately believe in karma and while others may laugh, it's actually gotten me several times so I'll keep my nastiness to myself and what I've verbalized to Kim around the house.

Long story short, Paypal found in my favor for my complaint but they're unable to retrieve my money because the guy pulled his fund information out of PayPal. How convenient.

So I opened a credit dispute with Capital One that I feel will go nowhere.

I've considered the idea of a class action suit because there were quite a few other people who got rear-ended by this guy. Maybe if we can get a bunch of us together to go after this guy we can get some sort of resolution.

But that barely seems like a viable option. I'm thinking of contacting the people who left negative feedback and see what they're doing about the situation.

I'm really pissed off about this. Why do people have to be this crooked?

Screw you Donald Short of Albemarle, NC *flips the finger*

1 comment:

dorban said...

Paypal is owned by ebay and the new CEO has implemented numerous detrimental policies.

Paypal can now withhold users funds for 21-180 days at Paypal's "sole discretion" and there is NOTHING users can do about it (read their User Agreement).

FIRE JOHN DONAHOE PETITION!

www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?jdonohoe

“Ebay Stockholders and Sellers Calling For Immediate Termination of John Donohoe CEO”

PLEASE! Pass this information on to others!!!

Copy & paste for Internet blogs, comments, friends family, etc.