Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Upper Deck 2010 World's BIGGEST AUTO STICKER DUMP!!! WTF!

I had no idea this is what Upper Deck had in mind when they were creating their World of Sports...

Upper Deck 2010 World of Sports

Sticker auto upon sticker auto of cards with just names on it.

I found this all out by finding this: Phil Hughes 2010 Upper Deck World of Sports

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!

This is what Upper Deck is reduced to?! Couldn't they have found a better way around this? I'm just in disbelief. Some of my favorite cards in my personal collection are from Upper Deck. Phil Hughes and Mattingly autos and relic cards that look, well to steal one of their own product names, exquisite.

It breaks my heart to see them this way. I sort of feel like they're that underhanded guy with a jacket full of fake Rolexes trying to bait you in. But then I feel sorry for them for being beaten into submission by Topps....into creating this, this GARBAGE: Crappy three auto card

Epic Fail Upper Deck, epic fail

4 comments:

William Regenthal said...

Oh wow. That is amazingly awful. Like, so bad. I really think Upper Deck is on life support, and someone somewhere needs to pull the plug.

Anonymous said...

That's awful. I wish there was some way to bring them back with an MLB license but without the greedy creeps running the show. Sigh...

Unknown said...

I'm guessing that you haven't opened the product otherwise you would realize that UD threw the imageless autos in as a bonus hit. Because they are a bonus hit, I don't mind them. A buddy of mine pulled a dual Jennie Finch/Lisa Fernandez. Pretty cool for a bonus hit.

Justin McLeod said...

Follow me at http://just-in-justinsworld.blogspot.com

Are there any specific teams that you collect? I am compiling a master list of team collectors to present to the blogosphere.