Available for Trade (3/14/2010) Cards I Need (12.10.2010)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two Packs of 2009 Topps Chrome

I visited the local hobby shop today to pick up some binders (I've been on vacation all week). They finally got 2009 OPC and they had the new 2009 Topps Chrome. The OPC packs yielded nothing that stands out. But I thought I would show what I got in my Chrome packs.


I got a Brad Hawpe #/25 and a Manny Corpas WBC card. Check out the ghost figure behind Orlando Hudson. Oohhhh spooky!

I will at least go after the Yankee cards, specifically the parallels for Nick Swisher and Xavier Nady. If I feel ambitious I'll collect the set. I've probably stretched myself thin with all the sets I'm collecting this year. But now that Topps has exclusive rights for 2010, I think I'll have plenty of time to finish out my 2009 sets.

No comments: